Fat Chicken Review
Fat Chicken is an application created by Mighty Rabbit Studios. Fat Chicken was first published on . Fat Chicken is currently available for Steam.
Fatten up the herds and rake in the cash - a REVERSE TOWER DEFENSE game where you build a factory farm armed to the udders with towers that provide feed and water to the oncoming herds of farm animals. Upgrade your towers to boost their efficiency and don't forget to fend off pesky protesters with your well-armed force of rent-a-cops! Heck, you may even need to ward off a UFO or two!
- Huge Campaign - Work your way across the U.S. hitting 13 different locations and 26 challenging levels on your quest to climb the ranks and overthrow the Fat Chicken Meat Co.
- Build your farm and staff up with hired hands to meet your Meat Quotas. Strategic Tower Defense gameplay has never been so "udderly" awesome.
- Put your R&D department to work - Complete missions to unlock new equipment and tasty upgrades for your farm.
- Hire farm hands and "heroes" to herd, help and heal your livestock, all in the name of faster production and more meat for the market.
- Full Music Soundtrack - 17 original tracks from award winning composer Jason Graves, fresh off his success with the latest Tomb Raider reboot and the Dead Space series.
Everything is not as "Old MacDonald" as it seems
The Fat Chicken Soundtrack, composed by Jason Graves, is available to download at: https://jasongraves.bandcamp.com/album/fat-chicken