GIGANTIC ARMY Review
GIGANTIC ARMY is an application by ASTRO PORT. GIGANTIC ARMY was first published on . It is currently available for Steam.
Side-scrolling mech-shooting bad-assery is BACK!
GIGANTIC ARMY is a heartfelt homage to 16-bit era mech shooters such as Cybernator / Assault Suits Valken, Metal Warriors, and Front Mission: Gun Hazard, developed by the studio behind the acclaimed shooter SATAZIUS.
It is the 21st century and Earth is at war with the Ramulons – an alien race determined to stop humanity’s advance into space.
Mankind’s war against the Ramulons has reached the planet Ramulon itself and it is now down to YOU to pilot the ‘GMR-34 SALADIN’ - a Manned Combat Robot - and take on the Ramulon army. Customize your arsenal of explosive, projectile and plasma weapons, and combine them with melee attacks, thrusters and shield to take the fight to the enemy and end the conflict!
GIGANTIC ARMY boasts awesome retro arcade stylings, slick animation, superbly detailed character and stage design, and addictively frenetic game play.
• Six stages of intense mech-shooting action!
• Twelve mid and end level bosses of gargantuan proportions to take down!
• Four difficulty modes from ‘Easy’ to ‘Insane’ to cater for all skill levels!
• Customizable weapons load-out to suit your play style!
• Dash, thrusters and shield give your mech satisfying maneuverability and defensive options!
• Rebalanced gameplay from the original Japanese version!
• 42 achievements!
• Steam Trading Cards!
• Linux Version!
• Bonus retro packaging PDF assets to create your own physical version!